[FAT-News] Vie-Ber Newsletter #1

Sebastian Beer a9603697 at unet.univie.ac.at
Don Jul 6 09:38:41 CEST 2006

Dear friend and/or participant of the Vie-Ber-tour from FAT to WDC,

We finally put all the important informations you need concerning
Vie-Ber on our website.

In case you didn't know so far: Vie-Ber is our suggestion for all those
of you who plan to attend both FAT (Austrian NDC 28-31 July) and WDC
(well, yes, WDC 2006 in Berlin, what else to say, 3-6 August). A
suggestion on how to spend the three days between those two conventions.

Informations about what we plan can be found here:
http://www.tu-felix-austria.org/fat2006/vieber.php

There have been a lot of requests concerning the possibility of taking a
different route than the one we suggested, taking different trains,
sleeping at different places (comfort seems to play a role). We thus
abandoned trying to organize the journey as a group journey where
everyone has to follow our ideas. And since we simply can't organize the
tour for everyone of you individually, we ask you to do the relevant
bookings yourself. This is a matter of four mails, you simply have to
follow our instructions on this site:

http://www.tu-felix-austria.org/fat2006/vieber2.php

If you are booking the hotels/trains we are suggesting (always the first
possibility for each part of the journey), you will go "with the flock".
If our suggestions don't suit you, we have a bunch of alternative
possibilities for every part of our journey offered at our site. If this
still is not what you want, feel free to contact us.

Also if you don't want to stick to our suggestions at all, you can still
contact us for informations/help/assistance in planning your individual
Vie-Ber.

If you want to contact other players doing Vie-Ber (e.g. for room
reservations, group-tickets, etc.), please make use of our board:
http://www.tu-felix-austria.org/fat2006/msgboard.php3?board=23

For help, suggestions, questions, etc. etc., please contact
vie-ber at diplomacy-bund.de .

Looking forward to see you in Vie and Ber,
Sebastian Beer